Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shawna's Bio

     Hey my name is Shawna Frandsen I am 18 years young I live in Newport Rhode Island and I am a commuting student to JWU.  To commute to school I take the city bus so it takes about an hour and a half to two hours to get here which is a long and REALLY boring bus ride. I live at home with my Mom, Step dad, Grandma, and two younger sisters who are 2 and 7 so there is always something crazy going on in my small 3 bedroom house.
      I am going to major in Graphic Design and Digital Media.  I was introduced to Graphic Design by accident, I went to a vocational high school and I had signed up to do culinary arts but they had  messed up my schedule and put me in the Graphic Design class instead.  By the time i was able to switch out of Graphic Design it was only a few weeks into the semester and I had decided that i loved Graphic Design and no longer wanted to drop the class and go into culinary arts like i had originally planned on doing.
      The picture is of me and my baby sister before my senior prom, she is also my best friend :)

   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment